Sensory Development (4 Months)
July 7, 2022
- Enjoys movement and touch (0+ months.)
- Can tell the difference between basic colors (1–5 months.)
- Can focus on objects up to 3 feet away (1–5 months.)
- Uses hands and mouth to explore objects (1–7 months.)
- Looks towards sounds (3–7 months.)
- Rubs their body against objects to explore touch (3–6 months.)
- Depth perception develops (3–7 months.)
- Can identify where sounds are coming from (4–8 months.)
- Ability to taste salt improves and babies prefer it (4–8 months.)
What You Can Do:
- Massage your baby to music.
- Rock your baby to soft music.
- Play with toys with different textures.
- Stroller rides on different types of surfaces (for example, bumpy, smooth, etc.)
- Let your baby explore surroundings without worry too much about germs.